Northern Germans are called "Fischköppe" (fish heads) by the rest of us, and how fitting is it that I got this picture via fiver2 (thanks!) from Hamburg:
It's not just a can of fish, there are also two can openers shaped like fish heads in it, and they are themselves stuck in a head, making that a fish head as well. It's a bit confusing. Trust me on the details.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114643)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56675)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22799)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18378)
- Funny Sports Photos (16633)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)