Dance with me
The birds of paradise are members of the family Paradisaeidae of the order Passeriformes. They are found in eastern Indonesia, Torres Strait Islands, Papua New Guinea, and eastern Australia. [...] Most species have elaborate mating rituals, with the Paradisaea species using a lek-type mating system. Others, such as the Cicinnurus and Parotia species, have highly ritualized mating dances.
And this is how they look:
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114632)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56670)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22796)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18368)
- Funny Sports Photos (16629)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)