This picture of a crater resembling a “happy face” was acquired earlier this week on 28 January 2008. The unnamed crater is about 3 kilometers (1.9 miles) across. It is located among the Nereidum Montes, north of the Argyre basin, near 45.1°S, 55.0°W. North is toward the right and sunlight illuminates the scene from the upper right.
Oh, it's already the second smile discovered one Mars. Here's the first:
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114619)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56667)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22795)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18359)
- Funny Sports Photos (16629)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)