Well I dug up the CD the had the character studies I was talking about earlier. The point of this exercise was to familiarize oneself with a wide variety of media that can be used for creating the illustrations in children's books. I completed the exercise and went digital for the actual project. ; )
This was the design for the character:
And these were the various incarnations I turned in.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114598)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56651)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22785)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18342)
- Funny Sports Photos (16623)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)