Marker my words
In my 2nd semester, I took a course on children's books, over the course of which I produced a number of character studies (probably going to post them at some point, they're buried on a CD somewhere) and two script ideas, one of which I wasted weeks on before deciding it wouldn't work the way I wanted it to. This is one of the numerous "exploratory" (=aimless) test drawings I did of the characters:
More poses of the supposed main character:
And two more random sketches (one for another story idea, one after Janosch):
I did end up producing a children's book in the course, but that's a story for another day. Good night, sleep tight.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114639)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56675)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22797)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18372)
- Funny Sports Photos (16633)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)