The yard that ate hope
I work in a nice building. It's a 5 story house from the 1930s, high ceilings, stucco, all the works. In a good location, too. I do not understand why the yard looks like some Dickensian nightmare, but it totally does, and it's pretty cool actually. Like something from a movie. Hey Mr. Location Scout, I just did your job for you.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114638)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56675)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22797)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18372)
- Funny Sports Photos (16632)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)