What the hell is pareidolia anyway?
Pareidolia is the reason I got a camera. When I look around, and I might be a little bored at the time, sometimes small details will catch my eye, and pattern recognition kicks in. Those screws? Eyes! That rusty nail below them, a nose. And right below a gaping maw of an airduct. Pareidolia means "wrong image", but how wrong can it be really? : ) Even that smileyface relies on the effect. Here are some of the cases I photographed in the wild:
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114650)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56678)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22800)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18379)
- Funny Sports Photos (16634)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)