Was that really necessary?
Jeez, ebay, was it? I'm trying to read the news here:
... and my eyes chance upon the advertisement, just as designed!
WHAT THE FUCK, EBAY? Why did you think that this illustration was a good idea to use? It lives in a cave under the lake at the bottom of the Uncanny Valley, for fuck's sake. Its soulless, money-pupilled eyes, the lipless, fake smile and indulgently relaxed lids, the sickly colors, the rudimentary nose-nub - this sun is positively demented. Would it surprise you to hear that it is a cannibal?! I DIDN'T THINK SO!
Seriously, children may be looking at this. You bastards.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114609)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56658)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22791)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18350)
- Funny Sports Photos (16626)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)