Sometimes, the meanings of words will change over time. Here are some new definitions I came across recently:
cell phone: Unintentionally displaying your incompetence
freebie: A cheap honey source
acoustic: A long piece of wood at a low temperature
county: Cattle leg joint
populist: Register of deflated balloons
gazebo: Where gamblers go when they have a stuffed nose
caboose: The sound of an explosion that causes a short-circuit
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114636)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56674)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22797)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18372)
- Funny Sports Photos (16631)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)