Not quite a Mario yet
I started writing a jump'n'run game in Flash a while ago, using André Michelle's excellent gamepackage (sadly discontinued). Controls: use the cursor keys to walk, hold 'c' to run, use the space bar to jump.
Here are some sprites that I made for the game (some enemies, goodies and scenery):
Unfortunately, I'm not likely to finish this on my own any time soon, so if anybody out there is a capable Actionscript programmer and looking for a fun little project to help on in their spare time, drop me a line.
No Pingbacks for this post yet...
Jumbo? Perhaps not!
- Unfortunately placed ads (114638)
- A wallpaper which you can use on your own computer, for your desktop background at home (56674)
- Chicks and dinosaurs (22797)
- Waldo is WHERE??! (18372)
- Funny Sports Photos (16632)
hosted by untergrund.net (thanks!)